We operate under a simple, straightforward, and clear Code of Conduct. We understand that business confidentiality is of utmost importance, as is the highest level of professionalism and integrity, coupled with excellent customer service.
Our promise to you is that any e-Future Consulting Group Associate, or any other Specialist Consultant introduced to your business via e-Future Consulting Group shall:
- Conduct themselves in a manner which will merit the respect of the community for persons engaged in the profession.
- Uphold the reputation of the Institute for Independent Business and any other professional bodies to which the consultant belongs, and the reputation of fellow Associates and members.
- Carry out their professional duties responsibly and with integrity;
- Not personally provide advice outside their area of expertise, but shall delegate to relevant specialists where appropriate;
- Collect and present facts without bias, and not allow personal views to influence judgment, interpretation, analysis and presentation;
- Not discuss with or disclose to any person not authorized by the client or delegated representative, any information, data, result, report or proposal arising from any assignment, nor cause or allow confidential information to be misused or to be published in any way without the permission of the client;
- Not use information acquired during any previous assignments which in any way could be detrimental to their former client;
- Not receive any undisclosed material benefits other than normal emoluments from any recommendation made in the course of duty.